Recreation centers are centers of social life, sports and recreation complexes, where performances are prepared for various holidays, and where metropolitan and regional sports competitions are held. They refer to sports facilities. Fast-mounted structures of the hangar type, as well as more complex buildings based on I-beams, are used for the construction of sports complexes.
Sports buildings and structures based on metal structures – this is an innovative solution for the construction of this kind of social facilities, which certainly has its advantages, namely:
Cost-effective to build buildings made of metal where large free spans are required, which is exactly what is needed in indoor sports facilities (FOCs)
- Construction time is lower compared to other solutions
- Ease of erection of structures when using I-beams
- Vast scope for architectural solutions
- Robust and durable structures
- High repairability and scalability of structural metalwork solutions