Required work experience: 3-6 years
LLC “Ferro-stroy” acting as EVRAZ Engineering Center and being one of the leaders in design and construction of buildings for business (B2B segment) based on metal frame (multilevel parking lots, sports buildings and facilities, logistics complexes, offices and non-residential buildings), invites you to a permanent job as a BIM Model Designer (KM/KMD).
- Main task: creating a library of solutions based on BIM models (Tekla, Revit technology stack) for metal frame buildings in terms of KM and KMD.
- Development of information input forms into BIM models, development of reports (text, graphic), drawing templates;
- Technical support for users in the design department;
- Participation in filling the training content (articles, videos);
- Detailed tasks are discussed at interview.
- Strong expert knowledge of Tekla, Revit software.
- 5 years experience in BIM models design.
- Higher education (technical, architectural)
- Experience (or participation in projects) in developing plug-ins, components and other software applications for BIM-design in Tekla, Revit.
- As an advantage – experience (or participation in projects) to integrate Tekla, Revit in third-party software (1C) and the organization of data exchange (API, XML) with third-party software.
In return we offer:
- five-day work week, from 9.30 to 18.00;
- registration in accordance with the Labour Code of the Russian Federation (fully official payment);
- bonuses on the results of work;
- Corporate training and professional development;
- place of work 5-7 minutes walk from m. Kropotkinskaya / m. Park Kultury.
- salary from 130 000 rubles + bonuses.
Apply for job
You agree to the terms of storage and transfer of personal data by submitting an application